Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Minis of 2012


Here are some photos of my 1st painted minis for 2012!!! These are the latest recruits to my Evil Halfling unit which is actually almost complete. If all goes to plan there should be photos of the finished unit up here in the next couple of weeks....it seems to be coming together nicely if I do say so myself. If you were wondering where the minis are from..... well the ghoul is an old Citadel Gollum figure, demon by Crunchwaffle (took alot of searching to source this oop mini) and the amazing Michael Jackson Zombie is from Heresy miniatures.....haha he cracks me up.


There is also a potentially exciting development going on in the background at Halfling House so stayed tuned as more news will be posted as the project becomes more developed.











1 comment: