Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WANTED: MISSING HALFLINGS

A while back I made it a goal of mine to collect the complete set of the Citadel Pre-Slotta, C11, old LOTR and Marauder halfing ranges.

I have pretty much the complete range now apart from the following Citadel Collect Counter Halfling. He/she is pretty much one of the ugliest halflings ever produce but I still needs it, I wants it!!! It pops up on e-bay every now and again but I seem to get sniped every time in the last few minutes. So if you have a copy of this guy which you would be willing to part with please let me know and I can put in a very reasonable offer.








I would also be interested in any of the following unreleased halflings as well if you happened to have any......












No comments:

Post a Comment