Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Friday, June 22, 2012

Blog Review: Bass's Halfling Empire.


While I'm in the middle of varnishing up and basing my next unit of Hallfing village militia I thought I would do a quick review of Bass's Hallfing Empire Army Blog. A wee while back while I was busy congratulating myself on having one of the best halfling armies on the net I stumble across this fantastic Halfling army which is without a doubt the coolest halfling army I have come across thus far and definitely blows mine out of the water. He regularly enters the army in tournaments as an Empire force and has even won a few army painting contests which is no surprise as it is full of tons of character, C11 hallfings and many fantastic conversions.

Below are a few pics to wet the appetite but check his blog for more details......


 






















No comments:

Post a Comment