Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

GOTCHA!!!!

Well after years of chasing this guy all over e-bay I have finally gotten hold of my own copy of the Citadel Unreleased Halfling pimp. There he is right there in my greasy lil hands. I thought I had got him for a decent price until the realisation of the full extent of the drop in the Aus dollar vs the pound kicked....but screw it the chase is officially over. I am not exactly sure what the full story is behind this mini or why it wasn't released so if anyone has any further info please feel free to let me know.


If you are interested in other unreleased Citadel/warhammer halflings then check out the photos below.

The first two were resin casts for internal GW staff and suspect the metal ones are potentially part of an unreleased halfling Mordhiem warband or perhaps cancel expansion of their halfling range. It anyone can shed any further light of these then feel free to do so.




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Well done a great addition to your collection.
    I have just completed my Space Marine Scout company (metal) just need a Captain tho a few more missile launchers would be nice!
    Again a great collection really enjoy the blog :)

    ReplyDelete