Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Monday, January 23, 2012

Halfling Army List, Citadel Journal 36

As promised I have scanned a copy of the old halfling army list from Citadel Journal 36. It's a tad to cheesy for my liking but still pretty cool and with some fun conversions....flick a pm if you are interested in a pdf copy.

Oh and if you would like to support the growth of my halfling battle force please feel free to click on the advertisments on this page :-)....no pressure.


















5 comments:

  1. You have a groovy blog here, I'm going to following you from now on. :)
    I'm always stocked when I find another cool Aussy blog to follow.

    I stumbled on to your blog because I am trying to track down a picture that was in Citadel Journal 36. Apparently "Doc Butcha's Conversion Klinik" did a Praetorian Conversions of Horse Mounted Cavalry & Horse Drawn Artillery on page 89-96. Is this true, and if so is there any chance that you could email me a scan of the article? My email is on my profile page

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/14103880865894526372

    If not, that's cool I thought it might be worth a stab in the dark.
    -Happy modelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude - not least because you've uploaded my history of the village of Stillwater - something I'd previously suspected was long lost! Davey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm just starting my Halfling army, so would love to get a copy of this PDF. Can you send it to nils0@surewest.net? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man! Great work. I'm super late to the party and would appreciate a copy of the pdf if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete