Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Halfling Gallery, The Best of the Net

I have decided to compile a link which has all of the best halfling photos I have found online while scouring the net many have already been show on this blog at some point but I figured it would be a good idea to allow you can find them all in one place. Apologies for not referencing the artists or sources but since I have collected these over a number of years it would be difficult to remember them all....but many are from coolmini.com or from the links on the side panel.

If you know or have any images which should be included in here please let me know as I will keep updating this section which you can access from the link under the good halfling resources tab on the right hand side.

Enjoy







































Charriot by Dags

































































































































































































Unreleased Warhammer Halfling









































Unreleased warhammer halfling








Copplestone OOP Hallfings





2 comments:

  1. Great blog you have here, just read through every post. Your photos are as good as the paint jobs!

    I am currently about two thirds the way through creating a Halfling army list for 8th edition(no silly swan cavalry or bee heards!) as part of a campagin book in a similar way Tamurkhan from forgeworld and I'm looking for some photos such as you have here to add to a photo gallery section.

    Please feel free to email me if you are interested and I can send you the draft of the list.

    mark.paddon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark. Thanks for the message. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog and the photos. Your project sounds interesting and you are welcome to use some of my photos but please note that the ones shown above are not mine or of my work so you might need permission from the authors first....or you could just steal them like I did ;-)

    ReplyDelete