Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Friday, April 6, 2012

Halfling Calvalry Take Two!!!

Well I have completed the final conversions for my halfling cavalry unit. The unit consists of 9 different mounted halflings all a unique character within themselves inspired by the Bretonian Questing knights. Alot of hacking and bending occurred to make these work but I'm really happy with the overall outcome.

For more detailed pics of the 1st batch of Calvary click here!!!

Halfling paladin, converted bloodbowl halfling on grenadier pony.





 




Bloodbowl halfling on old citadel pre-slotta horse.





 Heresy beserker on old citadel pre slotta bar bar horse
 



 Pre-Slotta Citadel halflling adventurer on Citadel per-slotta dwarf pony.








No comments:

Post a Comment